Looking At Buying A Home in Kitchener Waterloo
What Buyers Should Look For:
- A reputable realtor who knows the market
- A home that will have perceived value in the future
- A home that is rare with beneficial features
- Properties in a strong job market or other factors of stability
- Location cannot be emphasized enough
- Comparable properties in the area, including recent solds
- Homes that conform together as they tend to hold their value better
- Neighborhoods where homes are cared for and show curb appeal
- Motivated sellers!
Other Home Buying Tips:
- Don’t purchase the most expensive home in the neighbourhood
(Unless you love it and don’t care)
- Don’t compare resale to new, land to buildings, residential to commercial
- Think in terms of developing a property to produce the greatest returns based on its highest use
- Consider buying the smallest, least expensive in the area
- Look for value, even by substituting and coming up with solutions
- Be aware of the supply and demand factors in the marketplace to know your best position
- Have enough capital for closing, down payments, etc.
NEW LISTING ALERT! Sign Up Here!
Catch a deal! A lot of amazing buys are snapped up before they even hit the market.
At RE/MAX, we are exposed to hundreds of available homes whether they are advertised on the MLS or not. What if one of these homes was the exact one you were looking for? Wouldn’t it be easier to have all of our eyes looking too?
In Real Estate, the common phrase is LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. But, it’s also who you know. That’s why working with the very best is the only way not to miss any opportunities.
When you work with the leading team in Kitchener Waterloo, you are working with the very best in the industry. We have our eyes narrowed and a strong business sense to recognize properties of value and quality. We can help you zone in on these and save you time and frustration.
We are the better choice!
As one of our clients, you will receive automatic updates, price changes and other non-MLS opportunities. It is common practice for us to investigate all properties, even for sale by owners that meet your strict criteria. We will even go a step further and canvas the neighbourhood to search all the different possibilities.
The first step is understanding what you want. To start your search, please share with us what you are looking for: