Closing The Sale
Prepared to discuss these factors when we negotiate your offer:
- Price. We will consider comparable homes that have sold so we can substantiate why we feel the home is worth what we are offering.
- Condition. We will ensure that the home is free from defects and if any are present, that you will be aware of such. Often, we will arrange a home inspection.
- Possession Date. What timelines work for you in your present situation? Perhaps you have another home to sell?
- Deposit. As an act of good faith towards the seller, a deposit is required upon acceptance of your offer.
- Financing. We will work with mortgage brokers and lenders to find you the best rate. Perhaps we can help determine some attractive financing options to appeal to more home buyers?
- Chattels. These are items in the home that are not fixtures and therefore not usually included in the purchase of sale.
- Unique Considerations. Sometimes buyers have homes to sell as well, or would like to have additional inspections, viewings, arrangements.
Once your offer has been accepted, we will work closely with you through the conditional period. Once firm and binding and all conditions have been met, comes the closing. This is when a lawyer will be reviewing the documents and searching the title for any issues in regards to the property.